I heard of this wonderful challenge today and I had to participate. Basically, you list books from your TBR list that are from 2018 and earlier. You have to start and finish the books in 2019 for them to count. The challenge runs from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019. There is no pressure, just a fun way to make time for some books you’ve been wanting to read!
The wonderful blog NovelKnight came up with this challenge. Here is her link:
- NovelKnight - http://www.novelknight.com/btb2019/
My amazing cousins BookishConnoisseur is also participating in this challenge:
- BookishConnoisseur - https://www.bookishconnoisseur.com
I tend to binge book series so I have added the whole series in one bullet point. The books on this list consist of ones I own but have not gotten to yet, books that are movies and I want to read the book before I see the movie and books from my favorite authors that I just discovered. Each bullet will be a monthly challenge!
Beat the Backlist 2019
• The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
• The Shadow Falls Series by C.C. Hunter
• One Dark Throne & Two Dark Reigns by Kendare Blake
• Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
• Nova Series by Jessica Sorensen
• The Mortality Doctrine Series by James Dashner
• Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
• Saven Series by Siobhan Davis
• The Darkest Minds Series by Alexandra Bracken
• The Mortal Engines Series by Phillip Reeve
• Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
• Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
Let me know if you are going to participate in the challenge!
Thanks for checking out my post! xx